Per Governor Sisolak’s directive, we plan to continue to operate, as property management businesses are considered essential, and a lapse in our operations would significantly affect communities, homeowners, and residents. Below is a comprehensive list of other essential businesses for your reference.
Terra West Management Services is monitoring the Coronavirus developments very closely. In accordance with guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees, all Terra West offices will be closed to the public effective March 18, 2020. Further updates will be forthcoming. Please visit terrawest.com/covid19 regularly for up-to-date information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. March 18, 2020 9:13 AM
As we continue to
monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, we want to ensure the
health and well-being of our staff, customers and community is of utmost
importance to us. We want to stress that we are focused on maintaining a safe
work environment for our employees to be able to sustain our business
operations to continue to provide the best service possible to you.
We have prepared
and implemented our operational phasing plan in accordance to federal
government and/or local municipalities, and will continue to monitor this fluid
situation. We encourage you to utilize the remote tools available, such as
email, web portal, or phone as forms of communication during this time.
Please check back as we will be posting updates regularly.
If we manage your community:
- Please remember we do not accept cash or payments over the phone.
- When making a payment, remember to make checks payable to your HOA, not Terra West Management Services.
If you rent a home
managed by us:
- Please request portal activation by emailing email@example.com and/or visit www.terrawest.com/info.
- Customers on “certified funds only” will still have access to online payments and all inspections will now be self-reported (through the RentCheck system.)
- All maintenance lines will still be available 24/7 at (702) 854-1920.
March 13, 2020 9:30 AM
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
March 5, 2020